Aristeen is searching for a self-starting Digital Content Intern to join our growing digital marketing agency. The successful candidate will be a social media superstar who can run successful digital campaigns start to finish. They will have fresh ideas and perspectives that add value to our business and our clients.
Aristeen’s intern will have years of experience creating engaging content for Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and Pinterest. Ideally, they will have their own blog. Better yet, they will write for their school newspaper.
We encourage you to apply if you want to gain valuable digital content marketing experience while building a newer agency in a highly competitive industry.
Aristeen is located in Livonia, Mich., a Detroit suburb. We offer flexible hours and the opportunity to telecommute. Learn more about Aristeen’s services: https://aristeen.com/services.
- Create content for blogs, websites, and social media
- Develop and manage content calendars
- Keyword analysis for SEO
- Monitor and report analytics data
- Edit press releases and corporate news articles
- Create visually appealing social media updates
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Experience with analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other photo editing tools
- Associated Press style
- Video editing
- Experience with Hootsuite, WordPress, or Camtasia a bonus
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and writing samples to Tracey Birkenhauer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter can be in the body of the email you send. Just write a few lines explaining why you would like to be Aristeen’s Digital Content Intern and why you think you’re the best candidate for the job. No calls, please.
This is an unpaid internship with flexible hours and timeline. We will be happy to complete the documentation required for you to receive credit from your college or high school.