LinkedIn claims to have cornered the market on qualified lead generation. The data tends to support this claim. A HubSpot study of 5,000+ businesses showed LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74 percent, almost 3 times higher (277 percent) than both Twitter (.69 percent) and Facebook (.77 percent).
People join LinkedIn to showcase their career, work expertise, and find content and information to make their professional lives better. So businesses who target other businesses will naturally find a higher concentration of their target market on LinkedIn. Also, when someone visits LinkedIn, the person is most likely in a business-focused mindset, helping business’ content perform inherently better.HubSpot blog
In a recent blog post, LinkedIn shared the customer story of CreditStacks. The San Francisco credit card company says it increased new customers by 150 percent using video ads, website retargeting and sponsored content.
Usually, CPA (cost per acquisition) will increase as you increase reach. As you test new formats and more, you expect to see an initial drop in overall performance. With CreditStacks’ LinkedIn campaign, however, we managed to increase our number of new customers from June to July of 2019 by 150% — all while keeping the CPA the same. This is every marketer’s dream!Tal Nissenson, vice president of marketing for CreditStacks
LinkedIn fast facts
- The Microsoft platform has more than 645 million members.
- LinkedIn hosts the largest database of professional and career insights in the world.
- The United States boasts the highest concentration of users in the world, with 154 million.
- A Pew Research Center Social Media Use survey showed about half of college graduates and those who live in high-income households use LinkedIn. This is compared to 10 percent or fewer of those who have not attended at least some college or those in lower-income households.
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn shows that 94 percent of business-to-business (B2B) marketers on social media use LinkedIn to publish content.
Since LinkedIn is clearly a must-have for businesses of any size, below we’ve shared “A Small Business Guide To LinkedIn.” This step-by-step infographic should help you establish your business profile.
Let us know if you need help setting up your profile or running a winning LinkedIn marketing campaign. That’s what we do!
Follow Aristeen on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/aristeen.
Email: email@example.com | Call (248) 760-2165